Monday, September 8, 2014

Snow Already?

Welcome to Calgary! It started snowing around Noon today! We had 26 degrees Celsius yesterday! That means 78.8 Fahrenheit to you others! From shorts yesterday to long pants and warm coat today!

What a wonderful suprise when I got the email on Saturday night that my Babylock was ready! I picked it up today from the store! I haven't taken it for a test ride as of yet! Even BETTER news...I didn't have to deal with Cranky One! I have checked to see if there are other stores that carry Babylock and my choice in Calgary is the North store. I think the drive will be worth it. It just irritates me so when I see Cranky One in action -- thus, why expose myself to that? 

Now when I got home, I got another surprise! My pattern arrived in the mail! I want to try this out! Metro Hoops looks like such a fun pattern!


With the new pattern, you need the new ruler too! How fun is this?


I love being challenged! I love curves, so I'm thinking this should be a quick one to get together. Realize that the strips are just pieced in rows and you cut the pieces out with the Quick Curve Ruler. Check out Sew Kind of Wonderful. I have been reading her blog for a while and was thrilled when she posted the Metro Hoops Pattern. I thought it would be really difficult, but from all the blogs I've read and the You Tube videos that I found, it looks pretty easy yet the finished product looks like it was really, really difficult! You know me! I love EASY!

What are all your working on? I promise to post the quilt when I get it going!

Happy Quilting Everyone!

No comments: