I didn't have a chance to wash it and fluff it up after quilting and binding it. It isn't as "rumpled" as fresh washed quilts -- but I had to wrap it and head to the Baby Shower!
The back I pieced and I love the touch of pink that showed on the bottom which I used as a label as I was running out of time!
Every odd charm square, I placed a little free-motion flower -- hopefully they will puff up nice once it's washed. Slowly, but surely my free-motion will improve the more I do. Practice makes perfect they say! I need a LOT of practice! Thank heavens babies are not related to the Quilt Police!
Next project is finishing off the baby boy airplane quilt. Hopefully I can get that done by the end of next weekend.
Following project is a quick I-Spy quilt for Chef's great niece that was born in May.
I'm a "little" behind, but with these blankets, they get dragged around for years....so better late than never! I think after this bout, I will have to make a few for stand by gifts -- now that I'm getting into the groove of quilting!
Happy Quilting everyone!